By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would you do to your kids if they hated all your favorite games?

Angelina is looking for kids... give them to her

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

You don't want to know, trust me. :)

They hate most of my games because I can kick their butts on almost everything!

Let the kids get bored of whatever flash-in-the-pan styles that they think they like, while i play the classics. They'll come to their senses eventually.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I love the implied options in the thread title. As though to intimate that the only possible options for parents whose children have the affront to form their own personal opinions is to do something to them. Such as sexually abuse, torture or flay them.

Nice. Real nice.

Around the Network

How many kids do you know who like the stuff their parents like?

Lostplanet22 said:
How many kids do you know who like the stuff their parents like?

I used to like the same games as my dad.  He used to bring home really good PC games like Hack, Day of the Tentacle, Space Quest, Civilization, Magic Carpet, and even Half-Life.  Then I got into StarCraft and he got into Everquest, and I realized I was cooler than my dad.  It was actually kind of sad, knowing I was getting cooler and leaving him behind.

Everpain said:
I love the implied options in the thread title. As though to intimate that the only possible options for parents whose children have the affront to form their own personal opinions is to do something to them. Such as sexually abuse, torture or flay them.

Nice. Real nice.

You're the only person in the thread who mentioned sexual abuse.  That's sick man.  We're all having a friendly discussion about beating some sense into our kids, all in good fun, and you had to take it way too far.  I hope you're not serious.

I'd make my kids play Okami. A lot. And then I'd make them worship Amaterasu and convert to Shintoism.

Well Rubang, you told him! xD

I don't know. I would probably show him my awesome skills at said game he likes and "own" him. Then he'd probably say something like "Dad, why are you so good even though you only played this game twice?" My answer would be: "Son, I played Gradius when I was your age. Those reflexes have been put to work ever since that day!"

And that's the story.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!