By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I need help finding a song =/

Everstar said:
idk if anyone will be able to help me but i dont know who else to ask ok so the song starts with "driving Down town.... and in the beging of the song is a piano playing it should be a well known song i just dont know the name i hear the piano part all the time in movies. I hope someone can help me with the little info i have thanks =)

Can you remember any of the movies you heard it in? That would narrow the search down a bit...Only thing that comes to my mind is:

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Around the Network

Or this (yes, it's a chick with boobs but this song fits your description):

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

That's not much info, idk.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

madman25 said:

Or this (yes, it's a chick with boobs but this song fits your description):

A brazilian version of this song! 

i tried to find a subtitle version, but i guess it's good anyway!

Get some Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd! that is the stuff.

Around the Network
RockSmith372 said:
Get some Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd! that is the stuff.

I like your taste

Hmmm, "driving down town" reminds me of Creedence, but the piano kinda makes it impossible, so I have no idea

All Summer Long by Kid Rock starts with a piano piece, and sounds *just like* an old rock song ;). Unfortunately it doesn't have those lyrics you mentioned in it.

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $