By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NBA LIVE 08 sucks.. ON the other hand NBA 08 IS AMAZING!!!!!

Yes folks you hear it here first, vgchartz!!

My review for both demo's on the PLAYSTATION 3:

NBA LIVE 08:6.5

Gameplay: To start of, its pretty fun, its basicly like nba live 07(xbox360) with less glitches, it gets very boring fast. The realistic look kills it when the framerate takes a hit, and the AI feels like your playing with $hit.(5/10)

GRAPHICS:I bold graphics because everybody says its amazing(just because of the graphics), like they say graphics dont make the game gameplay does. It looks pretty good but it doesnt feel like 60fps, the loading times are hurrendous.(9/10)

Replay value:LOW, why? The realistic look makes it very boring and the framerate drops gets annoying.(6/10)

NBA 08 :9/10

I have nba 07, that game was bad.

GAMEPLAY:This is the best part of the demo, the gameplay. The sixaxis intregration is awsome, the AI is smarter  than the NBA 07 game, and basicly best gameplay I have witnessed in a basketball game. The only bad part, The graphics are only slightly better than they were last year :( (9.5/10)

Graphics: Not an advantage. People are judging it way to much on the graphics and say it sucks. They are only slightly better than they were last year, but the glitches are gone, and the framerate is still smooth at 60fps in 1080p. NBA08 is great but not OMG REAL PEOPLE!! great.(7/10)

Replay Value:High,Sony did a great job with there PS3 exclusive.(8.5/10)

mM
Around the Network

Wait is this a Sony dis......nevermind its a gaming discussion.

Leo-j what the HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!??

NBA Live 08 is way better than the previous incarnations. The gameplay is awesome the controls are spot on and the graphics are unwebiable. I like this game alot.

I reviewed the demo of the Xbox 360 version, since its better :P

You should try NBA 2k8 its better, oh I think its not avaiable on the PS3.

@w29

Naw, you have it all wrong, play NBA 08 nad that thing is awsome!!

The problem with NBA live is the framerate drops. lol 2k8 is not on ps3? No comment.

mM

Word leo-j I never knew that NBA 2k8 was being made for the PS3. Wow there goes a franchise.

Soriku said:
All sports games suck, lol.

You think all sport games suck unless it is Nintendo.

PSN: NightStalker09/ SleepyK (Dual PSN Accounts)

"Don't mistake real hip hop with mainstream BS"- My damn self