By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I doubt any future console Kingdom Hearts spin-offs...

Kingdom hearts 3 is coming in TGS 2008.

Spin offs would be stupid to be put on a console, the psp can handle anything the ps2 can, ds and psp should get the spin offs.

mM
Around the Network

I don't doubt it. No one said the compilation was over, and pretty much every compilation SE has done in the past few years starts with about 2-3 games, and gets at least one more down the line, generally right before or after the first of the compilation is released. I don't see them throwing another handheld KH into development so soon when they have all bases covered, so...maybe Wii.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Spin offs are not good sellers and console games are expensive to make. That is the problem for console gamers.

If their is another spin off for sure its going on the wii. As for the main series, I still see it going on to the ps3.

mM

It's kind of obvious

KH 3 is for wii now

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

@darth devum

Dont start a flame war kid.

Soriku, I was speaking of the psp being able to easily use ps2 games now, maybe with better graphics since it has a better proccesor speed.

mM

I said the psp and the ds should get all the spin offs

mM

No, Soriku, the game is surely going to be for the Wii now. The absence of KH3 at the TGS confirms many things to me:

1. The game development hasn't been started yet. Therefore, Square-Enix hasn't decided which console to put the game in.

2. The game will first be shown somewhere in late 2008. Probably at next year's TGS, I doubt they'd announce the game before the KH spin offs are released, it might take away from the spin off games sales.

3. If Wii continues its open road to success (most likely) and with PS3 sales continuing their downfall (again, likely), the game is going to be made for the Wii because a)Higher userbase to sell the game to; b)Fewer development costs.

I'm sure the game is going to be for the Wii now, unless the PS3 gains sales and the Wii falls (it's falling in Japan as of now, but that situation is happening to all consoles there except the handhelds).

Well sony does own 10% of S-E

The higher chances are the ps3, KH birth by sleep is a NEW KH IP. Thats exclusive on the psp, that tells me alot of things. BUt lets not get into a flame war.

mM

No flame wars!!

Lets just wait until they announce it(my thinking is to see which game sells most, and afterwards release the game on the ps3 or wii)

mM