By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square-Enix & Intelligent Systems Team Up

Wow, this bit of news has me more excited than I had been in about 5 years for any game.

I'm happy they're all for the DS though. I just hope they won't require DSi.

Around the Network

Not 1 Wii game huh? I figured Intelligent Systems was doing something Wii-oriented after FE: Radiant Dawn.

Oh well, sounds like a great partnership.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

This is terrible news.  Intelligence Systems has more talent in their janitor's finger than the entire staff of Square-Enix.

Pixel Art can be fun.

pearljammer said:

Wow, this bit of news has me more excited than I had been in about 5 years for any game.

The current deal apparently is for DSiWare.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
pearljammer said:

Well that's crushing.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
This is terrible news.  Intelligence Systems has more talent in their janitor's finger than the entire staff of Square-Enix.

Oh please. You may dislike Square Enix, but they still are the top third party Japanese developer.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

pearljammer said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
pearljammer said:

Well that's crushing.

I know, but it doesn't mean they won't do others later.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

i though IS were first party?

there a pretty big dev anyway so im sure theve got a wii game in the works too. btw did we ever find out what the fire emblem announcement in nintnedo dream? or was this it?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

woopah said:

there a pretty big dev anyway so im sure theve got a wii game in the works too. btw did we ever find out what the fire emblem announcement in nintnedo dream? or was this it?

They are.

This has been done before. Look at Super Mario RPG.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

woopah said:

....!!!!(My Metal Gear SOlid exclamation points went up)

Square Enix working on the CG for a Fire Emblem game? The production values....We've seen wha happens when Nintendo teams up with 3rd parties (Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games anyone?)

I'm not saying this will sell that much, but it will be good.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."