By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Oh what a lunch break it was! Picked up my copy of Punch Out

and beat the Minor Circuit old school style.  It only took about 20 minutes, but damn that felt good!  I can't wait to keep playing, this game it is sooooo good!  I fought Glass Joe with the nunchuck and wiimote, and the controls feel very natural.  So here's to May 19th , the antisipation is over

Around the Network

I got mine right before work, only to find that I needed to charge the Wiimote batteries...arrrgh. I did get to fight Glass Joe though, I love that you can still beat him senseless without dodging once lol

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

that's it I'm buying now.... bastards...

Three more hours.. school will be over.. and I'll be getting me some Punch-Out!! =D

Gotta wait until my finals are over tomorrow =/

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

My girlfriend is picking it up for me on her lunch break. :)

Justin said:
My girlfriend is picking it up for me on her lunch break. :)

She's a keeper

Yeah, the game is pretty cool. They added a few new moves to the old characters, so I was a bit surprised sometimes! I love the simplicity of the menus, and the remixes are top-notch.

The controls are simple, though I feel like they should have made them a bit more intuitive. They had a perfect opportunity to show us how the motion controls on a boxing game should work, yet they didn't take the advantage with this franchise.

Oh well...! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Aaargh, I want it >_

Lucky...the game is only coming out tomorrow in Canada where i live.