By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - *Tales of Vesperia Special Edition Bonus*

After, what, 8 months, the Special Edition Tales of Vesperia secret bonus is out. Its a LE soundtrack. I would have preferred something playable, but hey, its better then nothin', right?

http://talesrpg.com/special/

If you bought the Special Edition(You better have! BTW, check on Amazon; its going for 100 bucks. This could well become the rarest game this generation) then check the little slip of paper that came with your manual. It'll have the code on it.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Whats the Code for?

Does it have the extra content of the upcoming PS3 version?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Shadowblind said:

If you bought the Special Edition(You better have! BTW, check on Amazon; its going for 100 bucks.

My Friend has the S.E, i dont think he knows the SE is worth 100 bucks yet and im gonna try to buy it from him soon lol i want the Soundtrack:D

I'm trying the demo of this today, if I like it I am going to buy this, and its very rare I buy LE but the boxart for this is simply gorgeous!

Around the Network
seece said:
I'm trying the demo of this today, if I like it I am going to buy this, and its very rare I buy LE but the boxart for this is simply gorgeous!

That demo is a very poor representation of the final product. it lets you get a nice feel for the battle and story humor but the boss fight it lets you play is one of the most irritating in the game. here's a hint as to how to make that battle easier... use the flowers. After you see a cutscene with them and see what happens, you will know what I'm getting at.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad