By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will be your Wii Motion Plus buying strategy?

i will buy it when a game i want that uses it is released, most likely Red Steel 2

Around the Network

I will not buy it untill there are at least 10 decent games for it , I am not doing the same mistake I did with EYETOY

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

I'll buy WSR for sure, and I'd grab the Grand Slam Tennis bundle if it was offered in my region, but it isn't.

I'm not much of a golf fan, so I'm still trying to decide whether I want to buy the Tiger bundle or just a standalone. Disc golf does look pretty fun...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Think I will get Grand Slam Tennis over Virtua Tennis since Grand Slam comes with Motion Plus.

My second motion plus will be with Wii Sports Resort.

Not sure if there is any need for more than two but if there are games I want that are bundled with Motion Plus (e.g RedSteel) I will get the motion plus bundle with two of those games to bring my motion pluses to four.

Won't be buying any standalone motion plus (unless Grand Slam tennis is rubbish).

Won't be buying Tiger Woods as not interested in golf or golf games.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Wii Sports Resort & i will wait to see what else it gets bundel with for the second one

Around the Network

I will buy Tiger Woods bundled with motion plus.

Strategy? If I am going to buy one, I will walk to a store and pay for it...

Wii Sports Resort will likely be my game of the year so I'll pick that up for sure. Not sure about anything else.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Esa-Petteri said:
Strategy? If I am going to buy one, I will walk to a store and pay for it...

This is a strategy to economize money, if you have money to buy a bunch of games bundled with motion plus is a good thing. Unfortunately, I don't have so much money, I need to economize. I know a person that will wait until the Red Steel 2 (that will be "wii motion plus only") just to economize money.

I'll be getting Wii Sports Resort, so I'll get one there. I've also been waiting on the Wii version of Tiger Woods to get it right, so this sounds like the year to buy that game.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)