By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hulk vs. Kratos - who would win?

Magnific0 said:
@Khuutra

I chose not to believe you :P but megadude provided the link :P and actually the asteroid thing is not what bothers me most :P it's probably the amount of ridiculous stuff that's been written for the character. I know Hulk zombie is a spin-off but really eat galactus? who writes that shit?

What, you think I would lie over some internet nerd debate? Come on. At least just ask me for a citation or something.

Around the Network

So the hulk is pretty much the most powerful being....OK. lol and all happened to this wimp doctor by accident lol

Magnific0 said:
So the hulk is pretty much the most powerful being....OK. lol and all happened to this wimp doctor by accident lol

Nope...The Experiments were not an accident..The result was

^I never said they were.

BCrayfish said:

Khuutra said:

*Awesome video*

@BCrayfish:

It doesn't matter. At its best, the Hulk's healing factor is faster than Wolverine's. He's essentially unkillable unless you're, like, Galactus.

But Bruce Banner isn't.

Actually I'm pretty sure that if you kill Bruce Banner he just turns into the Hulk then kills you.

Then Bruce Banner is ok later... healed by the Hulks healing factor.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

What if Kratos uses the Medusa's Gaze and turns the Hulk into stone?

Edit: Those Falcon Punch videos were halarious lol

He'd probably punch his way out of it.

Seriously.

Magnific0 said:
Ok. Megadude. The Hulk kills Kratos. If I had known the Hulk was the most ridiculous of all fictional characters ever written I wouldn't even waste my time....

Oh?

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9543/supersneezeae9og9.jpg

Pre Crisis Superman destroyed GALAXIES with his SNEEZE.

Kratos in 5.

All one has to do is read Greek mythology to realize that the Greek gods are hardly invincible. They are just a bunch of whiny stuck up beings who think they are better than everyone else.

It is clear that they are immortal. As the illiad and Odyssey refer to Zeus as the immortal Zeus. However in the Illiad Ares fights Diomedes. Now Diomedes doesn't do that well without Athena's help, but Ares doesn't outright slaughter him either. Also Diomedes is able to wound Aphrodite. In which she has to retreat from battle.

Also there is a side story about two brothers who were giants of men. In there future they were going to climb up Mount Olympus and kill the gods. They would have been able to as well, had Zeus not struck them down at an early age.

The Greek gods overthrew other immortal creatures before they could even take over the world. So being immortal in Greek Mythology wasn't really saying much.

Not to mention that Greek Mythology was full of half gods and demi gods getting killed.

Then you take a look at Marvel. Open up a wiki page and click on any name in blue. You will quickly come to realize that there universe is full of so many over powered characters it isn't even funny.

Even there non god characters are more impressive then the Greek gods. So just because Kratos can kill a god doesn't mean much in terms of being able to beat the Hulk.

It is a ridiculous and impossible battle for Kratos to ever win.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

You can't kill Hulk with modern weapons lol