By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hulk vs. Kratos - who would win?

Hulk! by far.... Im actually watching the Hulk Vs Thor and he just creamed all of Asguard alone... one god of war should be no problem.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network
Megadude said:
Let's end this:

http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html

If number 11 isn't reason enough for him to win this thread, than nothing is.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Ok. Megadude. The Hulk kills Kratos. If I had known the Hulk was the most ridiculous of all fictional characters ever written I wouldn't even waste my time....

Magnific0 said:
Ok. Megadude. The Hulk kills Kratos. If I had known the Hulk was the most ridiculous of all fictional characters ever written I wouldn't even waste my time....

My first freaking post in this topic said how the Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth in one punch, what more do you want?

Magnific0 said:

I do belive Superman and silver surfer may be even more bananas as far as powers. Excluding demi-gods and planet eaters.

Around the Network

Hulk would spit a missile at that transgender Kratos freak

Repent or be destroyed

If weapons were not allowed and it was a test of pure raw strength then the hulk would win.

If its anything goes then Kratos wins because he has a huge sword.

coolestguyever said:
If weapons were not allowed and it was a test of pure raw strength then the hulk would win.

If its anything goes then Kratos wins because he has a huge sword.

Are you being sarcastic

@Khuutra

I chose not to believe you :P but megadude provided the link :P and actually the asteroid thing is not what bothers me most :P it's probably the amount of ridiculous stuff that's been written for the character. I know Hulk zombie is a spin-off but really eat galactus? who writes that shit?

Anyone who pick Kratos has done an utter Fail.....