By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Miyamoto has something big in store

Whatever he's up to, I'm almost certain it'll be casual-focused. Something like Wii Fit. That was completely out there, too.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

Around the Network

Miyamoto always has something big in development. He's Miyamoto. I suspect that when he dies, they'll find so many old notes and concepts that they could keep making games from them for another 10-20 years.

What's the fetish for a new cast, anyway? It's not like it would make the game any better or different.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

nintendo better deliver at E3

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Picture...distracted me. What's this thread about again?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Miyamoto is GODLY....

Around the Network

Weren't Miyamoto's last big projects Wii Fit and Wii Music? It would be best not to get too excited lest you get hugely disappointed when it turns out to be something casual.

damkira said:

Weren't Miyamoto's last big projects Wii Fit and Wii Music? It would be best not to get too excited lest you get hugely disappointed when it turns out to be something casual.

don't woory its going to be pikmin 3

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

It begins...Hopefully he is working along side the Matsuno and Monolith Soth to create the ultimate RPG on the Wii.The "Final Fantasy killer".

Final Fantasy is already dead....Resonance of Fate is the big dog this gen

It's called mario.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2