By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which will sell more, Punch Out or The Conduit?

punch out!

Saludos!!

Around the Network

It's all a matter of how much marketing the Conduit get's. There's not many wii owners that know about the game outside of those on Video game MB's. I think Nintendo needs to help promote these kind of games by sending messages just like they do for all those Mario Kart wii challenges. They really need to help promote the conduit.

gergroy said:
jefforange89 said:
gergroy said:
it will be punchout. Conduit won't sell, I think it would be lucky if it hit a million, not that it will be a bad game, just the wii doesn't do well with fps games.

The Wii's 7 million-selling shooters would like a word with you.

well, if you look at those million selling shooters, none of them are over 2 million.  Games like CoD which are massive games barely sold over a million on the wii where on the 360 they sold 2.3 and 5.4.  Even with the larger install base the wii games don't sell as well as their hd counterparts.  So yeah, I think my statement is very justified. 

give me a break....call of duty is garbage on the Wii.

they're both hardcore games, so who cares.

punch out will outsell conduit, by leaps and bounds. lol...i'm trying to find someone who has it already so i can buy it early.

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
gergroy said:
jefforange89 said:
gergroy said:
it will be punchout. Conduit won't sell, I think it would be lucky if it hit a million, not that it will be a bad game, just the wii doesn't do well with fps games.

well, if you look at those million selling shooters, none of them are over 2 million.  Games like CoD which are massive games barely sold over a million on the wii where on the 360 they sold 2.3 and 5.4.  Even with the larger install base the wii games don't sell as well as their hd counterparts.  So yeah, I think my statement is very justified. 

true, but you could say that about every fps on the wii, except maybe metroid (although IMO it's garbage as well)

gergroy said:
chriscox1121 said:
gergroy said:
jefforange89 said:
gergroy said:

true, but you could say that about every fps on the wii, except maybe metroid (although IMO it's garbage as well)

*screams obscenities and proceeds to faint from anger*

Punch out

"Like you know"

Neither game will be massive sellers, but Punch Out should win pretty easily. Punch out's lifetime will be b/t 1-2million while the Conduit will be lucky to hit 500,000 lifetime worldwide

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
gergroy said:
chriscox1121 said:
gergroy said:
jefforange89 said:
gergroy said:

*screams obscenities and proceeds to faint from anger*

haha, at least I didn't present my opinion as a fact.  I just don't like the control scheme with fps games on the wii, that is really my only guff with metroid.