By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ju-On Game come to Europe..... grab 1 of 5 copies availables

ZOMG it's on rails isn't it? They weren't even holding a nunhuck :|

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
the feel sounds ridiculous. Just call it the Grudge bcoz thats what it is.

Ju-on, not the grudge.

I already know that it is part of the Ju-on trilogy, I added the game to the database and submitted the box art and screenshots.

I was just wondering if the name was really changed.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Soriku said:

Wow.

So I'm assuming XSeed picks it up for NA.

Now Nintendo have no excuse to not bring over Fatal Frame IV, yet it's not Reggie's problem.

Fixed for you, my fellow NTSC friends :(

Captendo said:
Soriku said:

Wow.

Now Nintendo have no excuse to not bring over Fatal Frame IV, yet it's not Reggie's problem.

Yes, they actually do have an idiotic excuse, but I'm going to take the Nintendo route and not tell you what it is.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Captendo said:
Soriku said:

Wow.

Yes, they actually do have an idiotic excuse, but I'm going to take the Nintendo route and not tell you what it is.

Hey, it may be a new killer application: "Wii'r sorry". Find an excuse for not localizing good titles:

1)Captain Rainbow

2)Disaster

3)Fatal Frame

4)Another Code

I really feel sorry for you. On saturday I sold my copy of Disaster and you cannot even play it :(

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
ZOMG it's on rails isn't it? They weren't even holding a nunhuck :|

Nope. The game is not on rails, it just doesn't use the nunchunk. You move forward by pressing the B button and backwards by pressing down on the d-pad.

I find kinda surprising that Rising Star isn't known about their multi-million sellers and even then, they bring to the European gamers the games they want, in the right time. While Nintendo...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D