By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You camera phone is outdated

Here's why. 

The projector celphone. 

Around the Network

wow...I will never need that O_O

wait a sec. I need to check something *Fires up the old gasoline powered cell phone* Hm... Would seem I don't even have a camera

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
wait a sec. I need to check something *Fires up the old gasoline powered cell phone* Hm... Would seem I don't even have a camera

Would seem I dont even have colour.

I do have a camera, but never use it. I also have mms and internet and never use it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I have the Nokia N95 which is meant to be like the most advanced cell phone ever with a ton of features but I never use it for anything other than calling or texting. But then again I am Mr Anti-Convergance. I would rather carry a digital camera, MP3 player and DS than carry a single device that can take pictures, play music and play games because it is likely to be a jack of all trades, master of none.

stof said:

I imagine a gas powered cell phone is expensive these days =P  Talk about hidden expenses and fees!

To Each Man, Responsibility

WOW I never knew that there was a phone with a projector on it. I don't even have a camera phone. Mines is Cingl...well its the new AT&T and I planning to switch cell phone companies and go to Verizon and get the MotoRazr.

I'm on my mobile right now typing this, it has 3D games, 2 Mega pixel camera, 2 gig of memory, etc, but no projector no. Sexy Nokia.

If it's not a Decepticon and can't transform, it's not a cell phone worth purchasing.