By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit making Wii Haters scared (ie. fake review)

Hisiru said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Scared of what? A generic fps? I don't think so, I keep hearing that hd-consoles have a lot of them! :O

If not fear is what? Why slander the poor game that looks like a great game in the wii?

Don't know. Maybe you should ask from those ninty fans who keep bashing "generic hd fps:s".

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
Hisiru said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Scared of what? A generic fps? I don't think so, I keep hearing that hd-consoles have a lot of them! :O

If not fear is what? Why slander the poor game that looks like a great game in the wii?

Don't know. Maybe you should ask from those ninty fans who keep bashing "generic hd fps:s".

I'm one of those people that likes the "generic HD FPS games" but I also want The Conduit to be a great game.  I don't really care if a game isn't based on an original idea, I just care how good it is and how much I'll enjoy it.  It's rediculus how much hate this game is getting, writing a fake review trying to take sales away from it is a very low and childish, if I'm Nintedo Power I'd want to find out who made that review and sue their a** off.

I hate the art style, and I'm fully aware of the Wii's graphical limitations, however, shooters play like shit with dual analog so I want to see what this game can offer since Prime 3 was pretty good with the wiimote already.

SnowFlow said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Hisiru said:
Esa-Petteri said:

I'm one of those people that likes the "generic HD FPS games" but I also want The Conduit to be a great game.  I don't really care if a game isn't based on an original idea, I just care how good it is and how much I'll enjoy it.  It's rediculus how much hate this game is getting, writing a fake review trying to take sales away from it is a very low and childish, if I'm Nintedo Power I'd want to find out who made that review and sue their a** off.

I completely agree with you. And I Have a Xbox 360, but I want to play a good FPS with the Wii mote, The Conduit looks excelent, I don't understand all the hate about this game.

Why would I be scared of the Conduit? It's being hyped as a good FPS for the Wii...but the HD consoles already have PLENTY. Why should Wii haters be afraid of one game...that could potentially suck?

Around the Network

well, im certainly not interested in this game at all and wont be purchasing it. everything i have seen about it seems ugly and boring.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

BMaker11 said:
that could potentially suck

Why? Just because is on the Wii? I don't understand your reasoning.

And if is not fear, why the fake review? Why a lot of people is concerned to come here just to say that this game will be a crap? And if it is a crap, why is here reading the news? What is the concern?

I don't understand why these guys are so concerned about this game. They always have to be here reading the news, and talking "this will be a crap".

Wii "haters" aren't scared. There is nothing to be scared of. It's just a generic fps that will probably be very enjoyable.

Hisiru said:
BMaker11 said:
that could potentially suck

Why? Just because is on the Wii? I don't understand your reasoning.

And if is not fear, why the fake review? Why a lot of people is concerned to come here just to say that this game will be a crap? And if it is a crap, why is here reading the news? What is the concern?

I don't understand why these guys are so concerned about this game. They always have to be here reading the news, and talking "this will be a crap".

Because it's not out yet, duh. Lair was hyped up sky high, and it too had the "potential to suck"...and it did.

BMaker11 said:

Because it's not out yet, duh. Lair was hyped up sky high, and it too had the "potential to suck"...and it did.

Was that the game that you can ride on dragons and do all kinds of massacre on your enemies with destructable buildings? 'cause that was game I was actually looking forward to see it's success and crossed my fingers that it wouldn't suck (even though I'm a nintendo fanboy and had no chance of buying a 360, ps3 or their games at the time), then when it came out I felt devestated of the flop for the gamers that hyped this game...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!