By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who let the trolls out? Forums Dieing?

Gaming wise, it's been slow lately, nothing big has happened for a while, but in Off-Topic, it's full of idiots who want to raise their post count by making threads that are so lame but people post in. "Finish this sentence" or "What would you do if blahblahblah" Boring shit.

Around the Network

Lol this thread will turn into a troll war good job jesus

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

soulsamurai said:
Xxain said:
actually, The stupid MGS threads are becoming annoying and most are started from an Xbot

forgot about those.....yeah it's been even pretty much.

Actually that's true.

Xbox fanboys have to shutup about MGS4.  Sony fanboys have to shutup about...well...they just need to shutup, there is scarcely a topic they aren't talking smack about lately.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Xxain said:
and CTK is annoying and needs a ban

You said it my friend.

Aj_habfan said:
Gaming wise, it's been slow lately, nothing big has happened for a while, but in Off-Topic, it's full of idiots who want to raise their post count by making threads that are so lame but people post in. "Finish this sentence" or "What would you do if blahblahblah" Boring shit.

Last I heard Off-Topic doesn't contribute to your post count...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Who has been trolling?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Oh and yeswiican needs a thread ban

starcraft said:
Aj_habfan said:

Last I heard Off-Topic doesn't contribute to your post count...

You've been here longer than me, but it's been that way since I can remember.

It always gets like this before E3 mate. Just have to ride the raves and shit

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Hey guys I am really sorry.