By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack & Wiki TGS 2007 Trailer

Around the Network

these people are way too excited. Almost feels like Capcom is making fun of it.

makes me want a flying monkey!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

This game looks awesome. An adventure game that uses the Wii Remote in clever ways is something I've wanted since I first heard about the thing.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

looks interesting but those people were definitely WAY to excited.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

This is my second most wanted WII game. Game looks amazing! Really a problem, now there's hardly anything interesting being released in Japan and then all of the sudden 3 great games in one week, Opoona, Mario Galaxy and this one.

By the way, that's what's called typical Japanese enthusiasm.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Definitely a culture gap then, but if you guys are having fun then I'm not gonna stop ya =)

We definitely agree that the game looks fun though

To Each Man, Responsibility
*~Onna76~* said:
This is my second most wanted WII game. Game looks amazing! Really a problem, now there's hardly anything interesting being released in Japan and then all of the sudden 3 great games in one week, Opoona, Mario Galaxy and this one.

By the way, that's what's called typical Japanese enthusiasm.

That's what I call stupidity on Capcom and (correct me if I'm wrong for the developer) Koei's behalf. Releasing your games during Super Mario Galaxy launch can't do you good.