By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get your Punchout! pink sweatshirts @Nintendo World Store

A vest would be what Rubang is wearing in his avatar. According to Wikipedia, you guys call it a waistcoat. Learning about other cultures is fun!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

Yes, waistcoat, the third part of a suit.

I wouldn't wear that... too pink.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

famousringo said:
I never thought I would seriously contemplate going out in pink...

Same here

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Have you guys been living under rocks? (oh right, you're videogame geeks, of course you have). Pink is in now. It's considered a manly and cool fashion. Wearing a pink sweatshirt would actually make you look cool. To someone thinking of buying this sweatshirt, it's almost dissappointing just how acceptable the colour has become, as it reduces the nerd factor by 88%

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Does it also give me +2 STR? It'd be a tough choice to swap out for only -88% Nerdiness.

BoleroOfFire said:
TWRoO said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Holy shit I absolutely NEED to have this. I have 1 pink polo shirt, 1 pink T-shirt, 2 pink dress shirts, 2 pink ties, 2 pink wifebeaters, 2 pink vests, 1 pink pair of corduroy pants, and 1 candy pink Nintendo DS (Phat) that I imported from Japan. And I have like 20-30 pairs of white socks with pink stripes on them (so I don't have to worry about matching them).

Now my obsession with pink clothing and my obsession with Nintendo clothing CAN FINALLY BECOME ONE!!!!

And I'm straight and get laid, fraidy-cats.

Huh?... what the hell is that.

Holy Crap that's awesome.

Lol!  It's nickname in the US for these:

Hey, you are not allowed to watch those kind of pictures, Señorita!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

What?  I was just showing the Englishman what it is we call wifebeaters.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Holy shit I absolutely NEED to have this. I have 1 pink polo shirt, 1 pink T-shirt, 2 pink dress shirts, 2 pink ties, 2 pink wifebeaters, 2 pink vests, 1 pink pair of corduroy pants, and 1 candy pink Nintendo DS (Phat) that I imported from Japan. And I have like 20-30 pairs of white socks with pink stripes on them (so I don't have to worry about matching them).

Now my obsession with pink clothing and my obsession with Nintendo clothing CAN FINALLY BECOME ONE!!!!

And I'm straight and get laid, fraidy-cats.

you don't have to be gay to wear pink. Just a douchebag

This is a real wife beater FYI

BoleroOfFire said:

What?  I was just showing the Englishman what it is we call wifebeaters.  

Yeah, right! You could've used a picture of a woman!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||