By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get your Punchout! pink sweatshirts @Nintendo World Store

Stole my bike.

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

Why would people stab you for wearing pink?

These are so unmanly.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Galaki said:
Why would people stab you for wearing pink?

They're jealous of a man who is comfortable enough with his sexual orientation to wear unmasculine colours.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

remember guys, this think has a bigger marketing budget than brawl. i think rather than promote evygame, nintnedo simply does marketing blitz for games they believe have much potential. this is why we wont see marketing for excitebots or another code

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

I think they made a good choice on pushing this title. It appeals to wider audiences. Anyone can pick up and punchout but still can beat the crap out of the "hardcore".

Ryudo said:
Galaki said:
Ryudo said:
If you want to not have sex ever again or don't mind getting stabbed then wear it.

What has that to do with sex stabbing?

You won't get laid wearing something like that.  And get stabbed from a thug for looking like that.

the world has changed alot since then man. I don't know where you live. But I agree I would not wear it personally.

Holy shit I absolutely NEED to have this. I have 1 pink polo shirt, 1 pink T-shirt, 2 pink dress shirts, 2 pink ties, 2 pink wifebeaters, 2 pink vests, 1 pink pair of corduroy pants, and 1 candy pink Nintendo DS (Phat) that I imported from Japan. And I have like 20-30 pairs of white socks with pink stripes on them (so I don't have to worry about matching them).

Now my obsession with pink clothing and my obsession with Nintendo clothing CAN FINALLY BECOME ONE!!!!

And I'm straight and get laid, fraidy-cats.

Fuck. They won't be for sale. They're only being handed out to a select few people at the launch event!!! Aww crap, these better not cost too much on eBay. I'm sure somebody who wins one will be afraid of the manliness that is training in pink.

Write to the store and prove to them you deserve to get one.
And unlike others, you'd actually use it.