By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA Announces Resonance of Fate

SEGA Announces Resonance of Fate

Link: http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/05/14/sega-announces-resonance-of-fate/

SEGA Announces Resonance of Fate!

Just announced - quite literally - a few seconds ago, SEGA of America and SEGA of Europe have revealed that Resonance of Fate, known as End of Eternity in Japan, will be making its way to the west in Spring 2010!

The game’s developers, Tri-Ace, are a name you should be familiar with if you know anything about your JRPGs. This is actually the first time in history they’ve fully partnered up with a publisher other than Enix/Square-Enix, and their past roster of games - like Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile - are a very good benchmark for the quality of games their team pumps out.

What’s the story behind Resonance of Fate? Curious fans will have to wait just a bit longer (or read Famitsu) to get into the real meat of it - but until then, we’ll let you entertain your imagination with a few screenshots to couple with the announcement.

The game will be releasing for both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, so all you next-gen console owners are set. You can also check out the full set of initial screenshots here on our Flickr page.

How do you guys think the game looks so far? Are you fans of any past Tri-Ace titles?

Around the Network

^^ agree

the game doesnt seem boring or generic :) tho

Soriku said:
Resonance of Fate sounds boring and generic.

End of Eternity sounded better...

This proves your love for boring generic teenage like of anything. (all shonen crap you watch =P the arc rise fantasia flame sword....)

End of Eternity sounds as stupid as The Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery.

OT:This isnt new. You coulve just said it got a name change

I disagree with both of you (Soriku and Gearbox). End of Eternity was an incredibly stupid title in the vein of "Infinite Undiscovery".

At least this title attempts to make sense.

EDIT: I agree with Valkyria00 

^
......Thats what Im saying.

Around the Network

Both names sound like they are trying too hard. Like most JRPG names.

much better name

the end of eternity thing sounded crap

Yeah I'd rather The End Of Eternity name for it myself.

I think it should be a mix of both,

Resonance of Eternity

or

End of Fate

...maybe even

Eternity of Fate...OOoooo

End of eternity sounded way better,Why the name change