By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Indiana Jones in a Han Solo costume.

In retrospect, it seems obvious. No embed, so click you lazy bums.

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000793.html

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Epic headbutt

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Stop it, Lucasarts! I've already preordered. You have my money!

That was totally awesome and just makes me want the game more. Sure it makes the game anachronistic, but in a good way. I wonder if it's a Wii-only bonus.

If you were on the edge about this game for the Wii, just think: this + FoA.

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

Is it just me, or does this game look a LOT better than it did a few months ago?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

i miss the HD vertion :(

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Is it just me, or does this game look a LOT better than it did a few months ago?

Motion looks better than screenshots, maybe?

Or are you just trying to say that Han Solo is hotter than Indiana Jones?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Mr Khan said:

Motion looks better than screenshots, maybe?

Or are you just trying to say that Han Solo is hotter than Indiana Jones?

Nah, Indy's way hotter . But i think this looks even better than the vids that were shown a while ago. It might be that the vids were better quality, but still, damn.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.