By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony says PlayStation 3 will make late comeback

to further prove my point, I took this just now, that's this weekend, and steam has something like this almost every weekend on deals, that's this week.

Around the Network

man, you guys are really a bunch of fucking assholes, go fuck your self with your crappy pc that your grandma bought for you at walmart. you fucking little fanboy bitches just can't help but fuck with people, can you? I swear to god if i was there you wouldn't talk that shit. you think your fucking brave because you talk shit on the internet? your all little nerdy, sexually frustrated bitches! yeah, $700 for a decent gaming rig, sure, gee, not including monitor, keyboard, mouse, operating system etc.... you guys are lying little fanboy bitches!

does your PS3 come with a HDTV attached to it for 400 bucks? extra controllers and such? your points are all bad or invalid, that's the main problem. I build my own PCs, I'm in the IT field, I know what I'm talking about, is it really that hard to understand?

edit: if you think everybody who doesn't agree with you is a fanboy or biased, you won't ever have any decent conversations, or valid ones at that, vgchartz doesn't have nearly as many fanboys when compared to other sites as far as I can see.

critter505 said:

man, you guys are really a bunch of fucking assholes, go fuck your self with your crappy pc that your grandma bought for you at walmart. you fucking little fanboy bitches just can't help but fuck with people, can you? I swear to god if i was there you wouldn't talk that shit. you think your fucking brave because you talk shit on the internet? your all little nerdy, sexually frustrated bitches! yeah, $700 for a decent gaming rig, sure, gee, not including monitor, keyboard, mouse, operating system etc.... you guys are lying little fanboy bitches

resorting to flaming after failing to come up with a decent arguiment, you lost it man

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434