By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Sniper update for Team Fortress 2!

see thats what i love about these updates, its making the classes way more varied as opposed to soldier>pyro,spy>sniper,sniper>heavy in what was basically a glorified game of rock, scissors, paper!

TF2 is a rediculously underrated game and it needs atleast 4 times more kudos!

Around the Network

Snipers (that are capable of aiming...) are OP enough without having something that prevents their anti class from killing them

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

^i entirely agree, but they should fix it by changing snipers firing rate or power up rate or something, not by ensuring they cant do anything against spies.

DaveD said:
Snipers (that are capable of aiming...) are OP enough without having something that prevents their anti class from killing them

but why do you consider Spies the Sniper's anti-class? there are a lot of classes that can get up close to Snipers and do damage.

Spies are very powerful considering you can kill an ubered unit with the knife.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I still think Jarate would have been a better anti spy tool... >_>

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
DaveD said:

but why do you consider Spies the Sniper's anti-class? there are a lot of classes that can get up close to Snipers and do damage.

You can?!?! how is it that i never knew this!

everdom said:
ssj12 said:
DaveD said:

Because you can't?  I've seen a spy try it too... Only way to kill an uber is an enviornmental death

DaveD said:
everdom said:
ssj12 said:
DaveD said:

Because you can't?  I've seen a spy try it too... Only way to kill an uber is an enviornmental death

unless they disabled that ability in one of the last few updates I've done it quite a few times.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Also, the hat update was supposed to come out before sniper one... maybe the sniper one has the hat update too?
B> demoman's fro... lol

ssj12 said:
DaveD said:
everdom said:
ssj12 said:
DaveD said:

unless they disabled that ability in one of the last few updates I've done it quite a few times.

Ubers are invincible, nothing can kill them. Backstab can't kill ubers nor can environmental deaths.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!