By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I have never played a Final Fantasy game before.Why one should I get?

Play Final Fantasy 6. Just play it. Then you shall love the series.

Around the Network

if u can get 4 its one of my favourites i didnt like 3 the story was bad and im not a fan of jobs

Sephiroth357 said:
FFX hands down.

This game is brilliant.

Agreed

The game is so damn awesome

Is FFVI available for the gba?

Sephiroth357 said:
emilie autumn said:
FVII or FFV should be the first ones, they have a complex yet simpple battle system, then get VIII or IX, don't for the love of god get IV, its crap.

What the hell? The game is brilliant.

WTF is brilliant about FFIV, slow battles, horrible design, bad plot, 5 characters at a time !!!!!o noes enemys musty be way strong!!!!!! NOT, nothnig is reddeimng about it.

@ctk495 yes it is available with the gba, with two extra dungeons, more espers and some added sidequests.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Is FFVI available for the gba?

Advance yes.

FFIX, 'Twas my first numbered Final fantasy and I really liked it.
Didn't like VII and VIII.
X was good, but IX was like a great adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:

FFIX, 'Twas my first numbered Final fantasy and I really liked it.
Didn't like VII and VIII.
X was good, but IX was like a great adventure.

Was FFVI good?I am leaning towards that one.Also sorry for what happened the other day on the Barney thread.

ctk495 said:
Cactus said:
FF3 should be the very last one you get (referring to the DS version here). Trust me.

I would get FFVI first on GBA (since that's the most easily attainable version).

Or, you could always play them in order, since Square are supposedly putting the first 6 on the VC over the next year.

If you want to go 3D, I hear the DS version of FFIV is really great, and FF8/9 are still fairly easy to find in game stores these days.

I am 50% leaning toward  IV on the DS,since I don´t own a psp.But I wanna know why III is bad?

I'd say that is your best bet.

emilie autumn said:
Sephiroth357 said:
emilie autumn said:
FVII or FFV should be the first ones, they have a complex yet simpple battle system, then get VIII or IX, don't for the love of god get IV, its crap.

What the hell? The game is brilliant.

WTF is brilliant about FFIV, slow battles, horrible design, bad plot, 5 characters at a time !!!!!o noes enemys musty be way strong!!!!!! NOT, nothnig is reddeimng about it.

@ctk495 yes it is available with the gba, with two extra dungeons, more espers and some added sidequests.

Music, cutscenes, graphics, and its fun.

The battles were slow, though you could make them slightly faster.