By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG!!1 Wii fans click me

I'll probably have to get this, I'm a HUGE house of the dead fan.

Around the Network

I only wish you could have put what you were talking about in the thread's title so that I could have saved my time. Not every Wii owner cares about RE.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Onimusha12 said:
NightStalker said:
Onimusha12 said:
NightStalker said:
Onimusha12 said:
Ah just like PS3 launch and E3 all over again, the Sony Enthusiast get all full of themselves that they become belligerant and assaultive now that they're no longer content to just druling over the recently announced handful of games that are allegedly going to save the PS3 and PSP... again...

It's only a matter of time though before the hype dies down and reality sinks in *looks at Lair and the short lived spike in PS3 sales after the pseudo-price drop*. Now we enter the period were fevered dellusions of Sony's superiority gives Sony fanboys the courage to hope and dream once more.
geez what is your deal? I think you are taking this a little too seriously.

Perhaps... Perhaps... Or am I? *raises eyebrow*

yea you are. just enjoy your games and don't worry about what Sony fanboys say or think. It will only lead to a lot of arguing, which takes away from good gaming time =D

and FYI I am very content with drooling over what is coming out for the PS3 and PSP. This is looking to be the best gen of gaming for me.

All I can say is that I wish more Sony enthusiast were reserved and patient like yourself.

well tnx I guess. 

Is there a higher quality version of this video anywhere by chance?

Capcoms decsion to make a rails shooter is a very good one, everyone (yes, including 'teh casuals') enjoys time crisis in the arcades, even parents can pick up a gun and point is at a bad guy. The current wii market has a huge market of those very same people. If anything their dicision to use the RE name for this is a bad one, as a casual gamer may be put off if he/she doesnt know its 'like time crisis'.

Im so tired of people complaining its 'only' an on rails shooter too, variety is good and im happy to see something like this on any machine instead of the endless slew of the same old FPS and car tune 'em ups. Im sure the wii will get a new, real, RE game, but given the time scales, a smaller budget, more casual game out for the '07 holidays makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Around the Network

Hmmm interesting, rent then if like buy. (Sorry for lack of developpement in sentence brain not fonctionning properly in morning.)