By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The hardest class you have ever taken.

For me it has to be Organic Chemistry. I just took the final yesterday and depending on how I did will determine whether i get a "B" or a "C". Before taking this course I really never had any problems with any class before. Im just thankful that I didnt fail (im surprised i even got a "C") i dont think i could ever live with that over my head. It was just an emotional roller coaster giving me a sanity test.

How about you? Whats the hardest college/university class youve taken(passed or failed) that you never really understood, and really horrified you?

Around the Network

Anatomy of Psychology.

I suck at memorizing stuff... and the class was nothing but memorizing what things were on diagrams.

Only class i've tried in and gotten under a B.

Another good one was Historical Geography.  Every week we had a 100 question quiz.

The class was held 3 days a week... he didn't use the book.  We were basically quizzed on every single word he said.

English Lit. Literally, got out by the grace of God. It was the only class I needed for graduation from college.

Research Methods. The class is on... how to research things. It's such a stupid and easy topic, that you don't realize how the teacher is going to grade you... and WHAMMO marks off for random things just so that the class average won't be 99.

Wow, yea Organic was a bitch.  So was Quantum Chemistry. 

But I think organic was worse.  Quantum was just strange...

Around the Network
Epoch said:

Wow, yea Organic was a bitch.  So was Quantum Chemistry. 

But I think organic was worse.  Quantum was just strange...

Thank god O chem (I) was the final chemistry requirment for my major .....Just the sound of Quantum Chem gives me the shivers!

Numerical Analysis. Then it changed to optional class the next year >_>

AP Chemistry back in 11th grade (just finished my Freshman year of college). No class really pushed my capacity to absorb knowledge quite like AP Chem did.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Art A-level has a ridiculous amount of coursework, and my teachers make us do double the amount compared to other schools to make sure we cover all the assessment areas. To get all of the coursework in for just one segment after spending ridiculously long over that term working on my book I still had to spend two nights without sleep to get close to finishing it. And I still didn't manage it completely.

Staying up that long seriously messed me up, after my first sleep I woke up after about an hour and thought I was an animated stickman, but I couldn't move properly. I was genuinely close to tears. It was a horrible experience, I thought I had lost my mind.

Logic.. I just didn't "get" it and ended up dropping the class.