By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONIC TEAM threatens its fans - Return of the WEREHOG!!! *sign*

Aj_habfan said:
Daytime levels weren't even that great. Way too fast and straight. It was like watching your character going crazy for 30 seconds until you beat the level and got your F rating.

I agree. Most of the daytime levels didn't really light my fire. Too fast, and generally too easy. If there was difficulty, it was frustrating difficulty, and not rewarding difficulty

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Aj_habfan said:
Daytime levels weren't even that great. Way too fast and straight. It was like watching your character going crazy for 30 seconds until you beat the level and got your F rating.

I agree. Most of the daytime levels didn't really light my fire. Too fast, and generally too easy. If there was difficulty, it was frustrating difficulty, and not rewarding difficulty

I sometimes fell in pits without knowing my demise.

Not cool :(

Words Of Wisdom said:
dahuman said:

actually, I'm pretty sure I did better than that on the first time I played through it than that video, I got this really empty feeling in my heart because after 3 and half hours of the jerking motion(my arm was like, red, and I wanted to kill myself,) I didn't feel any satisfaction which is just..... sigh..... but yeah once you have access to all the characters for the real end game, and their weapons don't matter btw, use Sir Gaywin and you can fly through most things, the only lvl where you'd want to use Sonic is the one where you have to ride the golden trail because he's faster. If they can make a better Sonic game with that engine, I'd be happy, for now, I'm still not sold on these new Sonics.

Either you are massively out of shape or you need to learn to move your whole arm and not just your wrist.

As for Knuckles, if he makes things too easy then don't use him.  You can do just fine with Sonic the whole game.

And finally, stop calling Knuckles "gaywin" because it makes you look quite stupid.  Call him Knuckles or learn to spell Gawain.  Even a 5 year old could get at least one of those right.

I think my problem was I was moving my whole arm, would have been better if I only moved my wrist actually. My arm was already hurting pretty bad at the time and I couldn't wait to finish the game and return it so I had to pick Gaywain to end the misery a little quicker, you also give me too much credit, I'm more of a 2 year old.