By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have made you cry?

What games have caused you to cry/watery eye.

I only have one game that gloriously caused me to become watery eye (I had something in my eye!!!). That game is Final Fantasy VII when Aeris' lifestream saves them all and you see her in the end.

Around the Network

I presume it is understood for such a thread, but this post shall continue spoilers, thus you are warned

Super Mario Galaxy- reading all of Rosalina's storybook
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance- Jill & Lethe's A-rank support conversation
Okami- At the very end of the game where Ippun (or whatever his name is), gets everyone in the world to pray for Ammy

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Pokemon Red... its not as bad as you think, it was out of frustration cos it jammed twice in a row after 2 hours of play on a long car journey. Plus I was like 11.

When I finished a Le Mans race in Grid and the guy said, "wow, what a win!"

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

GTA IV
Fallout 3
Final Fantasy VII

off of the top of my head

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

Watery eye on FFX, fast heartbeat, watery eye, and short breath on Digital Devil Saga 2.

I guess I have no soul, but I've never even come close to crying in a video game.

In regards to the post two above me, I actually laughed hysterically when Roman got murdered at his own wedding. Part of it was surprise, but more of it was sheer glee that he would never call me again.

OoT Ending and a couple of the Tales games.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

mario rpg ending

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

FFX