By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When is the sony tgs conferance ???

link to up ???

Around the Network

FF 7 remake confirmed???

Soriku was wrong here we go strike one

mM

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8392807&publicUserId=4561231

I'm watching 1UP, IGN, and Eurogamer all at the same time. I would be watching kotaku as well, if they'd update the damn page. :D

He turmed on the ps3 with the psp? through the internet wtf??

mM

Haha the guy is silly.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
He turmed on the ps3 with the psp? through the internet wtf??

yep,remote access to anything on your PS3 through the PSP.

@hus

He turned it on though. This means you dont need to have the ps3 on the whole time to use remote play!

mM

Now lair can be played without using six axis!

You can now use your psp as a ps3 controller.

mM

Lets see if I get this right..

He just announced that you can be anywhere in the world tunr on the ps3 remotely, then play a ps3 game compatible with that, call your friend and do the same and play with your psp on the other side of the planet using the ps3 AND playing a ps3 game. Wow..

mM

Interesting. So they're going to use the PS2 to target poorer countries where the PS3 likely wouldn't sell well. Atleast that's what i get from "Emerging markets".

Sounds like we can look foward to more PS2 games for a while. The "Back to bascis" thing seems to mean they are going to shift so products to PS2 to make back some PS3 losses. I'd guess?

I don't get the 130 world wide meaning the PS2 outsold the Wii comment Leo-J. I mean, yeah it's sold a lot more total, it's been out a lot longer.

Transfer progress of a PS3 game onto the PSP... how's that gonna work?

Maybe by plugging it into a TV?  Like how computers can access your TV from home.  Still seems like there would be graphics issues.