By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When is the sony tgs conferance ???

Zucas said:
Ah cool cool. Yea my bro is going to Southeastern right now in Hammond but he's transfering to LSU next year. I'm a senior in high school and will probably go to LSU.

cool to meet someone from down here haha. I mean I've been to numerous forums and for some odd reason I can never meet anyone from the same state haha.

Yeah, us Louisianians are a rare breed on the internets.  We're the best, no doubt, but still very rare. ;)

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
regin2005 said:
Oh yeah....in case I didn't miss anything yet, what are the sites that are covering this event in terms of video. I already have gamespot.com, but they won't start till 4pm PT LIVE. If I can't watch anything now I'll most definitely tune into gamespot and this site'll be loaded with what was announced anyway. Thanks!!!
The Eurogamer Live Blog is the only thing I've been able to find so far. IGN's coverage is supposed to start in about 25 min., but the page isn't up yet (or at least I can't find it).

Beautifully done.....Thanks alot.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Can't we see it live?

just over 20mins now :)

GranTurismo said:
just over 20mins now :)

*Gets popcorn*. 

Around the Network

Oh so its at 9:30!!! Cool kid

mM

I can't wait. I've been sitting in my chair attempting to practice guitar, but I'm not getting a damn thing done! lol.

Eurogamer has gone live. I can't wait until Kaz takes the stage. He'll probably late, like always.

BUMP!!!

Anyone has a live feed?

mM
leo-j said:
BUMP!!!

Anyone has a live feed?

no videos, i dont think so at least. Im ust using IGN http://ps3.ign.com/articles/821/821212p1.html