By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When is the sony tgs conferance ???

Lost tears of Kain said:
Hus said:
Kasz216 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
uhhh 11 m by THE END OF THE YEAR?

I think they mean fiscal year which would be like... February? March. Granted that's still a whole lot...

March.

post killzone/MGs

Ok hus, lets go into fantasy world

By march 08, so they would need to sell almost 7 million consoles now thats not impossible but think about it

I predict around 2-3 million ps3s sold by the end of the year, that makes it about 6-8 million consoles, now your telling me that in each month, january, feb, and march, they will sell a million consoles each month?

Southpark" Are you high, or just incredibly stupid?"

YOU think 2/3 mill, others think differnant.

"ignorance is bliss" ehh

Around the Network

spring 2008 is going to be quite busy for the ps3.. rumble controllers. home.. mgs4... gtaIv killzone little big planet..RE4 Mer2...etc.

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

...and goodnight.

Closing comments anyone? Obviously no megaton here?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

.... Uhm please don't forget last year they showed White Knight story at the last day so their can happen a lot but still I can say it is dissapointed.

We know that there are four new ps3 games yet to be announced according to IGN. I guess they'll be coming over the next couple of days?

Around the Network

Crappy keynote, but the games are supposed to come in the actual show anyway so no need to worry. Hopefully Team Ico games get shown and we know WKS and GT 5 Pro are being shown among other stuff...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Speak not of Ico!

I will shed tears, I tell you! TEARS!

leo-j said:
kh scans were from a psp game like I said naznatips you weere wrong

http://forever-fantasy.net/

has Naznatips even posted in this thread? I don't remember reading one of his posts. You might want to put this over in that KH thread, otherwise he might not even read this thread.

Hus said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Hus said:
Kasz216 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
uhhh 11 m by THE END OF THE YEAR?

I think they mean fiscal year which would be like... February? March. Granted that's still a whole lot...

March.

post killzone/MGs

Ok hus, lets go into fantasy world

By march 08, so they would need to sell almost 7 million consoles now thats not impossible but think about it

I predict around 2-3 million ps3s sold by the end of the year, that makes it about 6-8 million consoles, now your telling me that in each month, january, feb, and march, they will sell a million consoles each month?

Southpark" Are you high, or just incredibly stupid?"

YOU think 2/3 mill, others think differnant.

"ignorance is bliss" ehh

lol hmmm

ok maybe 4 mil TOPS, and im pushing it, thats like asking for it to sell the same ammount in half the time, and with no launches, even you have to see it Hus

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
shams said:
Nice... first real announcement!

'Originally they thought it would be very difficult to have tilt and rumble. "We have been able to overcome this difficulty."'

Yeah - it's called "litigation settlement"...