By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best wii games released so far this year?

Hello, my 360 recently red ringed on me and I played with my wii for the first time in a long time. I was very excited to play with this touch control again, as I have fond memories of when the console first came out. So I just wanted to know what newly released wii games are good? So far I have my eye on excitebots, little kings story, the conduit, and Tenchu: shadow assassins.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

little king's story is the best wii game released this year so far, madworld and house of the dead are my runner ups.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Punch Out but it is coming later this month.

eh, not sure about punch out. I mean, how much different is it from regular wii sports boxing?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
eh, not sure about punch out. I mean, how much different is it from regular wii sports boxing?

Download the nes version in vitaul console. that will tell you the diffrence

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Little King Story, without a doubt.

Try Okami,No more heroes (Maybe not recent but thay are amazing)

Madworld.

And next month there is Little Kings Story Overlord Dark Legends The Conduit

MadWorld, Tenchu 4, LKS, HotD: OK, Pikmin, DK Jungle Beat

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Overlord: dark legends is looking cool

Little kings story, the conduit, ghostbusters wii, red steel 2, virtua tennis/grand slam tennis,etc should keep you busy for a while.

Little King's Story is the best game on any platform so far this year imo. Madworld was pretty good too, but not great in any way.