By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any boss fight experiences you would like to share?

So yeah, I'm the kinda player who wants to find creative ways to finish off a boss in games, just because I simply think it looks awesome.

One day, I played Kingdom Hearts II again from the beginning up till that point where you fought the Twilight Thorn. I got it's HP down to 1, but I didn't land a finishing move on it. It played that Reaction Command sequence for the final time, but after when Roxas throws that Keyblade at the boss and falls back to the ground, the boss lands on his head and is defeated, to my surprise. The head slam counted as a Finisher, while Roxas is still lying on the floor! I laughed so hard at that. If it will make any more sense, I have it all on video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSw53drbvIA

So to reiterate the question: Do any of you recall any interesting boss fight experiences that you would like to share? (Examples: Won the boss with 1HP with no items, miraculous victory in the end, seemingly good battle turned upside down, sudden stupid death by accident, etc.)

Around the Network

Shadow of the colossus, which?
pretty much all of them, especially the tall one with the sword.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite