By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is the hottest Male Character?

I present you Eric Dane (aka McSteamy) from grey's anatomy videogame:

I'm glad you didn't let this thread die...I want More hot characters (like that bowser for example)!!!

Around the Network
nuninhuh said:

I'm glad you didn't let this thread die...I want More hot characters (like that bowser for example)!!!

Even though I am not a fan of the show, I would play that game! :P

nuninhuh said:

LOL...I admire you're attempt to keep it on topic! From the Gray's Anatomy videogame..priceless! He is hot for sure...but to me, any male actor associated with that show might as well have had a vaginaplasty...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Well, my roommates were talking about some old PC game called Arm Joe, and showed me this pic of a character:

And apparently, this was based off of a musical, with this guy playing that character:

I... guess there's some resemblence?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

axumblade said:
I just played Uncharted today for the first day in a long time.........and it reminded me of the other thread...and this one too. lol

LOL..Hey does Drake wear the same dirty outfit the whole game or does he have unlockable gear?  

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Around the Network

^^ I can see the resemblance, kind of

THANK YOU Beoulve for not letting this thread die!!!

I've kinda always had a crush on James from Pokémon:

Lately my attention has been on Paul, though.

axumblade said:
I just played Uncharted today for the first day in a long time.........and it reminded me of the other thread...and this one too. lol

Did you want to squeeze his "buns" while playing?

@madman25, I live by the rules... Going offtopic is not a question.

@dunno001, I believe the character is better than the actor

@cgkc17, james has little beef... and his rose made me remember tuxedo mask from sailor moon series: he is awesome

nuninhuh said:
axumblade said:

Did you want to squeeze his "buns" while playing?

@madman25, I live by the rules... Going offtopic is not a question.

@dunno001, I believe the character is better than the actor

@cgkc17, james has little beef... and his rose made me remember tuxedo mask from sailor moon series: he is awesome

Yes he is! I use to run home from school to watch Sailor Moon because of him

They should make a game with him.

is that a yes, or a yeesh? lol, if it is a yes, don't be ashamed! you wouldnt be human otherwise ;)

Yay, I'm glad people are coming back to the thread again. I posted a pic of Cole when it became buried in the other threads. I thought it was going to die away again but others posted. I'm happy now. lol

Speaking of Drake.