By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Any chance we could get rid off that LG-DVD-Blue Ray ad?

This ad is like...killer. At times it even stops me from going to the next page. It's really a pain browsing these forums with that ad always getting in the way.

Around the Network

Sorry, what ad?

The ad that pops up about every 3 pages clicked on. Sometimes the skip ad option doesn't come up and it just runs over and over again. It is quite possibly the most annoying thing ever.

Any chance we could get rid off that LG-DVD-Blue Ray ad?

Pay ioi directly so he does not resort to ad-support for the site.

Yeah I agree. A truly annoying ad. Possibly set the frequency lower atleast. I just clicked on four threads and every single one had that ad before it.

Around the Network

Or maybe just show it for guests, not members.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

snooty89 said:
The ad that pops up about every 3 pages clicked on. Sometimes the skip ad option doesn't come up and it just runs over and over again. It is quite possibly the most annoying thing ever.

Never happens to me...

I have found away around the ad, so it's no longer a problem for me.

I wouldn't mind it if it didn't have sound....I hate ad's with sound.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

king_of_the_castle said:
I wouldn't mind it if it didn't have sound....I hate ad's with sound.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON TWO FREE IPOD NANOS

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout