By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which franchises have you bought the most games into?

Resident evil

GTA

Around the Network

Hmm... I do think it's safe to say that my #1 series is the Megami Tensei series. I've got:

1. Revelations: Persona
2. Persona 2: Innocent Sin
3. Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
4. Persona 3 FES
5. Persona 4
6. SMT: Nocturne
7. SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1
8. SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2
9. Megami Tensei
10. Megami Tensei 2
And that's it for on-hand, but with preorders, it becomes-
11. SMT: That preorder one with a really long title... :P (I'm not missing my Raiho plushie!)
12. SMT: Devil Survivor

Final Fantasy (1-7, Tactics, and Mystic Quest. Adventure and Legend 1-3 don't count as they're only renames.)

Mario (1-3, World, 64, Land 1-3.)

Fire Emblem (1, 4-9, 11.)

Dragon Quest (1-8)

DDR (Original, Mario Mix, Max 1-2, Extreme 1-2, Supernova, X).

Zelda (1, 2, Past, Ocarina, Awakening, Minish, and Seasons.)

Saga series (FFLegend 1-3 {since this is where they belong}, Frontier 1-2, Romancing 3)

Karaoke Revolution (1-3, Party, American Idol, Anime)

Castlevania in the Metroidesque styles (All 3 on the each the GBA and DS. If we include platformers, it goes to 10 {1, 3, 4, XX}, tying the current SMT list.)

Suikoden (1-4, Tactics, Tierkreis)

*cries* I don't think I wanted to know these numbers!! (And for the record, imports are included where applicable.) Plus, I plan on adding to some of these series. What I really need to add, though, are more Tales games. I thought I had more than 3 (Legendia, Symphonia, Destiny 2.)

EDIT: Formatting for easier reading, adding another series.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Final Fantasy 11

Call of duty bought all 5, Medal of honor bought at least 5, Interesting that night be the most I tend to get board of sequels I will give call of duty props cause they are still awesome and I will be getting Modern warfare 5 (6) in the line

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Final Fantasy around 9.

Around the Network

ffvii, viii, ix,x,x-2,xii

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

1. Dance Dance Revolution (DDR, Konamix, Max, Max2, Extreme, Extreme2, Supernova, Supernova2)
2. Final Fantasy (7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12)
2. Tekken (1, 2, 3, Tag Tournament, 4, 5)
2. Mario (Mario Kart Wii, Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Brawl, Melee, Super Mario 64)
5. Zelda (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Link to the Past, Windwaker, Twilight Princess)

Command & Conquer Franchise - 14

• Command & Conquer
  • Command & Conquer - The Cover Operations
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert - CounterStrike
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert - Aftermath
  • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
  • Command & Conquer Firestorm
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
  • Command & Conuer Renegade
  • Command & Conquer Generals