By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem is terrible for online

I got online aftre beating the new Fire Emblem thinking I should try it with capable units. My guys are Lv17 at their last upgrade, so they are pretty good. NO, I fight people who have crazy forged weapons and can kill me in one shot. They will reset constantly to make sure their units get the perfect level ups so they are invincible.

Who idea was this? This isn't fun. I'd rather not spend hours trying to get 1 point in defence just so I can win a game online. This is a good example where few players dominate the game and scare anyone else away, making online ****. It's ironic, becuase this is what Nintendo was trying to avoid.

Around the Network

lol thansk for warning me, Iv only tried Fire Emblem once or twice

I've heard of this too. As well, there are apparently lots of straight-up cheaters who've hacked the game.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

It's easy to hack the game and give your guys all max stats and amazing weapons.

It could have hackers, but twice in a row seems unlikely.......

Around the Network
im_sneaky said:
It's easy to hack the game and give your guys all max stats and amazing weapons.

Hmmmm. I didn't know it was that easy.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I tried Fire Emblem's online mode once and it was a disaster. I just waited on the map for my opponent to get into position and he took out my entire army in his first turn. All of his units had ridiculous amounts of HP (55-60HP) and weapons I never even knew existed in the game. They killed my best units with one blow.

I've never had any interest in playing online again...

So, basically, Fire Emblem is f'up because of this guy ^

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

This is one of those stupidly obvious things you should realize going into the online mode in the first place. 

The first pre-req should be that all your units are max leveled, stat'd, and equipping the best gear possible.

Playing with anything less is just suicide.

Words Of Wisdom said:

This is one of those stupidly obvious things you should realize going into the online mode in the first place. 

The first pre-req should be that all your units are max leveled, stat'd, and equipping the best gear possible.

Playing with anything less is just suicide.

Wow, so basically you're saying it requires no skills at all to win online, you just need to grind to the max level and have the best weapons?

It's all about memorizing where to put your units the first time you play online, then it's a repeated pattern. Looks fun! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!