By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Pikmin Fan Club!

Tagged games:

I'll join this Pikmin madness!




8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

Yay we are growing. Any other newcomers to the franchise? I somehow get the feeling that most Pikmin owners on the site learnt to love this game on the GC.



Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I think it would have been better if it was a PPP (Pikmin Pussy Pounders , Perfect Pikmin Party, etc..). I'll have think about joining. Going to play Pikmin 1 again soon. Never played 2 (or if I did I barely played it) which sucks for me because I heard it is better.



sethnintendo said:

I think it would have been better if it was a PPP (Pikmin Pussy Pounders , Perfect Pikmin Party, etc..). I'll have think about joining. Going to play Pikmin 1 again soon. Never played 2 (or if I did I barely played it) which sucks for me because I heard it is better.

 

 No this club is to solely expand the pikmin acroos the internet not some silly made up club for other to get more $VG.
I still play pikmin 1 everyday

@sparkit
yes we are growing I'm happy to say that pikmin will be more popular.



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

add me as well!

can't wait for Pikmin 3!!!!



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Around the Network

is that all the pikmin lovers here?

shame on you!! it is one hell of a game and more people should play it!!



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Roma said:
is that all the pikmin lovers here?

shame on you!! it is one hell of a game and more people should play it!!

 

 this is why we are spreading pikmin through the world. Pikmin will be the next big thing 



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
Roma said:
is that all the pikmin lovers here?

shame on you!! it is one hell of a game and more people should play it!!

 

 this is why we are spreading pikmin through the world. Pikmin will be the next big thing 

 

I am sorry to say that people are ignorant. They just look and move on if they think a game is “kiddy” or looks goofy.

 

At first I was “WTH is this” but then I bought it and I fell in love and I cold not wait for the next game as it was so exiting to hear that the second one was coming!

 

And it was a lot better than the first and I just can’t wait for the third I mean I want it more than I want Zelda or Mario or Metroid because I recently played the last games.

 

Buy the games people, at least the second one and with the new play controls for the Wii you will like them even more.

 

 



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


No crazy alliterative title?

 

Change the name to something like "the Pompous Pikmin Posse."



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Roma said:
killeryoshis said:
Roma said:
is that all the pikmin lovers here?

shame on you!! it is one hell of a game and more people should play it!!

 

 this is why we are spreading pikmin through the world. Pikmin will be the next big thing 

 

I am sorry to say that people are ignorant. They just look and move on if they think a game is “kiddy” or looks goofy.

 

At first I was “WTH is this” but then I bought it and I fell in love and I cold not wait for the next game as it was so exiting to hear that the second one was coming!

 

And it was a lot better than the first and I just can’t wait for the third I mean I want it more than I want Zelda or Mario or Metroid because I recently played the last games.

 

Buy the games people, at least the second one and with the new play controls for the Wii you will like them even more.

 

 

That is why I'm puting u higher in the food chain
OT: NPC and pikmin 3 will spread the franchise. I do want the game more than mario or zelda and metroid combined

 



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.