By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2 great video's)

Two new Uncharted videos, running, jumping, climbing, shooting it has it all.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25057.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25060.html

Around the Network

graphics look pretty good, but is it me or are all the death animations weird and delayed?
oh and does anyone know if this game is longer than 6 hours or if it has multiplayer?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

so funny,
I just read the comments just before me and I was saying
"wow, this guy is pretty hard with the game... directly asking about the game lenght or the multiplayer ..."
later, I saw it is was starcraft ...

to answer you :

game lenght : we dont know
multiplayer : I dont think so

and yes, Mass Effect will have 30-40h of main game + 20h of "extra quest"
are you happy ?

Time to Work !

libellule said:
so funny,
I just read the comments just before me and I was saying
"wow, this guy is pretty hard with the game... directly asking about the game lenght or the multiplayer ..."
later, I saw it is was starcraft ...

to answer you :

game lenght : we dont know
multiplayer : I dont think so

and yes, Mass Effect will have 30-40h of main game + 20h of "extra quest"
are you happy ?

Lol. The part about the graphics was a serious comment, but i thought it would be pretty clear the length and multiplayer part was a joke, given the current abundance of HS threads.

They have improved the game I was afraid that the game would be full of yellow dressed pirates. If they can manage to make the game 10h+ and have solid puzzle it will be success.

Around the Network

Hopefully more than 10, but yeah i'd say 10 would be enough to avoid the "too short" label. HS could have gotten away with 10, but it was only 6 (Rocket Pig finished it in like 5h 16m). This is a tomb raider style game, sort of a grown up Banjo Kazooie, it needs to be longer

starcraft said:
graphics look pretty good, but is it me or are all the death animations weird and delayed?
oh and does anyone know if this game is longer than 6 hours or if it has multiplayer?

Now thats truely a AAA troll job, ohh yes.

Game looks great, cant wait to see it running on my tv these vids never do these game any justice.   

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=83545

==> eurogamer first impression on Unchartred

game lenght : 10 hours

Time to Work !

The graphics seem to have really improved from the last videos I've seen. (not that they were bad to begin with).

looks very interesting.

There are two things that I'm really glad to see in this video:

1) Puzzles. The early videos looked like nothing but room to room mediocre gunfights. If it has no puzzles, it's not much of an adventure game. I'm really happy to see some in this finally.

2) Diverse environments. Well, not particularly diverse, but certainly a lot more so than what we saw in the early trailers. At least a change of scenery.

My only other concern with the game is the AI, which seems very predictable, repetitive, and slow to act.

It definitely seems like the graphics improved a lot too.