By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can someone in Europe buy me Tingle Rosy Rupeeland?

routsounmanman said:
I hate Tingle; why would anyone ever want to play his mediocre game O>O

Thats an easy one: "To become a fairy!!!!"

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I'm in the UK, if you need a copy sending i would be happy to help.

We get free healthcare too... but no longer free university (I did, but I'm old =P )

$50+ for a DS game is expensive if you live in the states, and then shipping ontop? blarg =(

In the states DS games are $30-$35. They get up to $40 if you go to overpriced stores like Best Buy. Wii games are $50, and PS3 and 360 games are $60.

who cares? we all knew this since a long time

US: Easy gaming (due to price)
Europe: Easy girls

Big deal.

Lets focus on getting the man his dose of fairy tingleness at an acceptable price tag/ speed.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

We lack the easy girls here in Blighty =(

We view American girls as easy =/

Play.com (UK) sells Tingle for 38,99€ or for 24,99£ + free delivery. It's a nice place to order since you can pay there with Visa Electron. Unfortunetly they don't ship outside EU :(

I'm not sure if you can get this game cheaper somewhere else, but most of the prices at Play.com are cheaper than here in Finland. Just for comparison: Big Brain Academy's Play.com price 26,49€ and my local store's highest price 49,90€ :O

Ok shams I´ll be leaving soon, looks like you have some good alternatives though so you might wan to check those out first.

EDIT: Hi JaZZbox and welcome to VGChartz

EDIT2: Does anybody know what time it is in Australia ??? Thats like the other side of the planet so I´d guess they are something like 12h ahead... ??? 

Thanks all - I'll go with El Duderino's offer (no rush), and if that doesn't work out I'll bug someone else.

As for why I want to play this:

The gameplay seems to be completely unique, really interesting and a heap of fun. I couldn't care less whether the character involved was Tingle, Peach, Mr Hanky or gballzack :)

I just really want to check it out - it intrigued me the first time I saw some movies - and think the core gameplay mechanism has a lot of potential.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

@shams:

talk about hidden SSBB characters - except for peach of course. cant wait for the forum reaction when they announce gballzack as a playble character.