By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can someone in Europe buy me Tingle Rosy Rupeeland?

Hi all,

This is a serious request. If I could read Japanese, I would have picked up the Japanese version ages ago. For whatever reason, we aren't getting a local (Australian) release.

If someone living in Europe could pick up a version, and get it shipped to me - I would be more than appreciative! I can send the money by paypal, or other means.

(I have had a quick look at online retailers, and couldn't find a European version to buy/send to Australia - if someone can find one, please let me know). 

PM me please if you can help - I want this game bad!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Hi shams

I have seen a copy of this on ebay but I´m going to a big videogame store around here anyway today, if you want me to I can see if I can pick up a copy for you, what would you play for it 30-40€ ??? Or did someone else already do it ????

Shams, duderino,

saw it yesterday at Mediamarkt. I think it was about 44 euro or something like that. Didnt know you wanted it that bad shams, otherwise would have picked it up.

Duderino, still getting it?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

^^ I don´t know, need confirmation by shams. 

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/3431575/Freshly-Picked-Tingle-Rosy-Rupeeland/Product.html

I'd get it from here, but thats over $50.. not including postage... so thats insane prices.

Around the Network
Morgyn said:
http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/3431575/Freshly-Picked-Tingle-Rosy-Rupeeland/Product.html

I'd get it from here, but thats over $50.. not including postage... so thats insane prices.

You can get games of any type for the incredibly low price of $50? Whoa, I'm jealous...

New console games are usually $80-$100 here in Finland, although I did see one store selling Super Paper Mario for just $70. DS games are around $55 sometimes, but usually more.

Then again I shouldn't be complaining with a free university education and healthcare.. 

@all:

Yes, with the current exchange rate and the added shipping cost, might be quite expensive to play that game. But then playing with Tingle might just be that much fun....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Parokki said:
Morgyn said:

You can get games of any type for the incredibly low price of $50? Whoa, I'm jealous...

New console games are usually $80-$100 here in Finland, although I did see one store selling Super Paper Mario for just $70. DS games are around $55 sometimes, but usually more.

Then again I shouldn't be complaining with a free university education and healthcare..

It's not really free hehe.  The taxes you guys pay pretty much balances it out.  

I hate Tingle; why would anyone ever want to play his mediocre game O>O

Exchange rates fluctuate all the time. I remember when a Euro was about 0,8 USD. Then gaming was "cheap" here. Now its more "expensive".

Our friends from Australia just need to be aware that they might be getting a Tingle game for more than they usually pay, especially considering the exchange rate.