By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo of America showing off unannounced game to select press?

from gonintendo

The latest IGN Nintendo Voice Chat podcast comes with some interesting information from the Nintendo crew. Apparently, sometime today (Tuesday) Nintendo is going to be showing/discussing an unannounced titled to select gaming press. I’m guessing that the rest of us won’t learn about this title until E3. No word on what platform this game will hit, but if any information does come up, we will be sure to fill you in.

Also, keep in mind that this is a game that NoA hasn’t announced yet. That doesn’t mean that we might not have learned of it from another source, or have been covering a Japanese release. You never know how the mysterious NoA works!

Link

Around the Network

Starfox Revolution

EDIT: Why the fuck do we always have links to NeoGAF? They're kinda... this site's mortal enemy...

@L.C.E.C.

LOL I wonder as well but not so colourfully I think it is because we are just a little bit more high class LOL.

@11ht11

sounds interesting hope it's something i'm personly waiting for or will want.

It's too bad, they could've given us a genre or something, now the speculations will go off the chartz! :P

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Professor Layton.