By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Factor 5 thinks there the best at making Sony games?

"Julian Eggebrecht who is the president of Factor 5 who created the Sony game Lair has come out and stated that the controls for Warhawk are not good.

Eggebrecht stated that "Warhawk’s controls are ... eurgh!"

He stated that the motion-sensing felt perfect when controlling the dragon in Lair. He stated that "I see motion-sensing as a complimentary additional new step in terms of controls and where it fits you should use it and where it doesn’t fit, don’t force it. Please don’t force it."

With just about every media outlet tearing apart Lair for its poor use of the motion-sensing controls from the SIXAXIS on the PS3 it is a bit odd to see Eggebrecht come out and talk about a fellow PS3 game in Warhawk in this manner. Maybe he never actually played Lair..."

http://www.ps3center.net/story-931-Lair-Dev-Says-Warhawk-Controls-On-PS3-Are-Poor.html

Does factor 5 hate sony games haha.. i laughed at this?

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
Around the Network

This guy needs to lay off the pipe for a bit and come back to reality.

He's getting the two games confused; Warhawk has good controls while Lair's are utter shit.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Maybe he is confused and he thinks he is the president of Level 5, they are truly the best devs Sony has IMO.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

This guy is just one of the most self destructive people I've ever seen.

Blah. He must be on drugs. Seriously. With all the pearlers he has pulled out recently, can things get any worse for Factor5?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

that or people just taking a stab at him and spreading rumours.

Galaki said:
that or people just taking a stab at him and spreading rumours.

Okay, I'll bite. How is him coming out with *many* ridiculous quotes people just taking a stab at him and spreading rumors? Do you think people are making this stuff up because that would be pretty hard since most of this stuff is better/more creative than Lair.

There must be a Julian Eggebrecht Defamation League to be getting this kind of crap on him...well....not exactly defamation...defamation has to be false.

Loose Translation:  "I loved the controls for Lair.  They're perfect.  I may have made some suggestions about their implementation in fact.  Warhawk has nothing on my controls.  In fact, they suck."

Shido said:
Maybe he is confused and he thinks he is the president of Level 5, they are truly the best devs Sony has IMO.

True True, WKS looks amazing

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.