By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many of each need to be made(Nintendo)

Kirby: I want 2 Kirby Games on Wii. A Kirby 64 Type of game and a Kirby Airride Sequel

Mario- Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Wii, Paper Mario 4 on Wii, and Mario Party 9 and 10 on Wii(I don't want any more mario party games ever after the 10th) No More Mario Kart ever!

Luigi- I want Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii and Another Luigi game on Next Nintendo Console.

StarFox- I want a Starfox64 Sequel On Wii and 2 StarFox Games On Next Nintendo Console with one being a launch Title.

Metroid-No More Metroid Primes but a random Metroid title on Next Nintendo Console(No more on Wii)

Animal Crossing- Alot of Downloads in Animal Crossing City Folk for Wii and change it up a lot in next one on Next Nintendo Console.

Fzero- 2 FZ games on Wii one being a raceing game while the other being an action adventure game on foot like starfox or something.

Pikmin- 1 Pikmin game on Wii(Pikmin 3 last of direct sequels) and 2 spinoffs or indirect sequels on Next Nintendo Console.

Wii- Wii Fit Plus on Wii and Wii Sports Resort on Wii

How many of each franchise do you want on Wii and Next Nintendo Console?

Around the Network

*shoots op for not wanting anymore mario karts*

other than that, i mostly agree.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Green Penguin said:

Kirby: I want 2 Kirby Games on Wii. A Kirby 64 Type of game and a Kirby Airride Sequel
Never played a Kirby game, so this doesn't bother me

Mario- Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Wii, Sure. Paper Mario 4 on Wii, and Mario Party 9 and 10 on Wii(I don't want any more mario party games ever after the 10th) Not played any PM or MP games either.

No More Mario Kart ever! Evil Green Penguin... I am not bothered about another MK on the Wii. 1 is enough, but killing off the franchise? Evil.

Luigi- I want Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii and Another Luigi game on Next Nintendo Console. Didn't play the original... and wasn't it only like 1 hour long? why do people like such a tiny game.

StarFox- I want a Starfox64 Sequel On Wii No thanks, the Lylat Wars was a dissapointment to me.
and 2 StarFox Games On Next Nintendo Console with one being a launch Title.

Animal Crossing- Alot of Downloads in Animal Crossing City Folk for Wii and change it up a lot in next one on Next Nintendo Console.

Fzero- 2 FZ games on Wii one being a raceing game Yaaay!
while the other being an action adventure game on foot like starfox or something. ???? What with no racing

Pikmin- 1 Pikmin game on Wii(Pikmin 3 last of direct sequels) and 2 spinoffs or indirect sequels on Next Nintendo Console.

Wii- Wii Fit Plus on Wii and Wii Sports Resort on Wii

How many of each franchise do you want on Wii and Next Nintendo Console?

I have no particular views on how many of a certain franchise I want on a console, I take my games as they come.

Well... I do not want anymore Nintendo games other than SMG2 or Zelda Wii. I am not interested in any other Nintendo games since I already have Brawl and Kart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

another METROID on wii ...with new setting and story

Around the Network

WTF are you asking? Your question makes no sense.

itune2af said:
another METROID on wii ...with new setting and story

i think a metroid game with one of the "hunters" being the main focus/main character

would be awesome.

trace of kanden would be awesome

hello how are you.