By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - anone ever notice call of duty world at war sold betta on ps360 than wii?

360-5.4 milion

ps3-3.22 million

wii-1.12 million

even though nintendo fanboys say their system sold nearly ps3 and xbox 360 combined they can realize their opponets sell call of duty way betta!

Around the Network

nobody?

It looks like only you did...
I've noticed that the Xbox360 version sold more than both the ps3 and Wii combined

Is this really big news? Has ANY three-platform game sold best on Wii?

RolStoppable said:
deadt0m said:
Is this really big news? Has ANY three-platform game sold best on Wii?

Yes, there are several.

And of course everybody knew that WaW sold better on the HD consoles, it was brought up in countless discussions.

Just out of curiosity, what are they?  I could probably look it up, but I am excessively lazy.

Around the Network

Guitar Hero World Tour
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix
Tiger Woods 08 and 09
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Sonic Unleashed
Monsters vs. Aliens
Shaun White

edit: Rock Band AC/DC , Track packs 1 and 2

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

dont forget, you also got to look at individual version sales. Not both ps3 and 360 together, the most convenient of excuses.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

steven787 said:

Guitar Hero World Tour
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix
Tiger Woods 08 and 09
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Sonic Unleashed
Monsters vs. Aliens
Shaun White

edit: Rock Band AC/DC , Track packs 1 and 2

Thank you kindly sir.

There's more.  I just got tired.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Guess on wich console gave the most profit?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints