By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Ten TGS Announcements

the games title is Infinite Undiscovery

Around the Network
roadkillers said:

What are your top ten TGS announcements your hoping for. It can be anything from a cheaper console to a new trailer for a game.

10. PS3 Rumble- This isnt my most wanted but it would be nice to have. Unless they got rid of the sixaxis, I would rather have the Six then Rumble.

9. Shadow of the Colosus 2- I thought the first one was okay but just think about this one if it was on the next generation. Awesome!

8. Final Fantasy XIII- Seriously who isnt waiting for this one? It looks great and I cant wait. I just hope the story is a lot better then the last.

7. Metal Gear Solid 4- Ya I know im not a hardcore MGS fan (I only played 3 and PO) I liked them both dont get me wrong but the story can get confusing if they didnt play the games in order. Maybe if they would re-release MGS1 somehow maybe even on PSN.

6. Killzone 2- Ya I think this one is one has a longshot of coming to TGS but someone can hope.

5. Final Fantasy VII- It could be announced never know. Since I have never played the origanal im hoping for this one. It would be better In my opinion if they remade VIII though.

4. A new IP- Im hoping for a new IP for the PS3 that will get me excited. Not excited in a gross way ;) but in a way that I cant wait for the game.

4. Dead Rising 2- This one was hard one to put at 4. I was gunna put this at 3 but I had another choice for 3. Anyways I never played the origanal because I dont own a 360. I sure hope its announced for the PS3 along side with the 360. This game looked so cool so lets see it Capcom.

3. Final Fantasy 13 Versus- Its being made by the same people who make Kingdom Hearts. Thats all I have to say.

2. Resident Evil 5- The sequal to the best game last Generation (second GTA). If they just show a screenshot I will be happy. Well maybe not a screenshot but something big.

1. Kingdom Hearts 3- The big game for me at TGS. I dont care what its called. It doesnt have to be 3 it could be Zero (there is a rumor that it could be called zero). I would love for this to come to the PS3. The rumors going around though makes it seems like its going to the PSP or the PSP and DS. I would be happy just hearing it coming to a Sony console. It doesnt have to be exclusive but I just want to be able to play it. So come on Square out of all the games your bringing to TGS please bring a Kingdom Hearts.

Well that was My opinion. You guys probally read this and say hes a total fanboy. Well not really. I dont care if games are exclusive all I care about is if the game comes to a Sony system. Why? Because thats all I own. Now lets see yours. To view Gametrailers list follow this link:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24999.html

Oh, hm. I first thought you meant: Top ten TGS announcements (over all)

and not: Top ten TGS announcements for the PS3 

you know :

TGS = Tokoyo Games for Sony

personnaly, I will add news infos on Killzone2 (I m sure of it, maybe a new lvl or the vehicule or the multiplayer)
+ news infos on MGS4
+ news infos on GTA4

Time to Work !

1. 40GB $400 PS3 or cheaper
2. FFXIII or MGS4 is announced for X360 or PS3
3. Dead Rising 2
4. FFVII Remake (never played the first time through really would think they should)
5. FFXIII and Versus
6. Infinite Undiscovery
7. Kingdom Hearts announced for Xbox 360 and PSP
8. Resident Evil 5
9. Last Remnant
10. Lost Odyessy

Can't wait till this week, I really want to hear the news on the 360 and really hope PS3 gets a $400 SKU....That would really motivate me to get a PS3

@ckmlb

thanks nice to know

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills
Around the Network
KTurbo said:
roadkillers said:

What are your top ten TGS announcements your hoping for. It can be anything from a cheaper console to a new trailer for a game.

10. PS3 Rumble- This isnt my most wanted but it would be nice to have. Unless they got rid of the sixaxis, I would rather have the Six then Rumble.

9. Shadow of the Colosus 2- I thought the first one was okay but just think about this one if it was on the next generation. Awesome!

8. Final Fantasy XIII- Seriously who isnt waiting for this one? It looks great and I cant wait. I just hope the story is a lot better then the last.

7. Metal Gear Solid 4- Ya I know im not a hardcore MGS fan (I only played 3 and PO) I liked them both dont get me wrong but the story can get confusing if they didnt play the games in order. Maybe if they would re-release MGS1 somehow maybe even on PSN.

6. Killzone 2- Ya I think this one is one has a longshot of coming to TGS but someone can hope.

5. Final Fantasy VII- It could be announced never know. Since I have never played the origanal im hoping for this one. It would be better In my opinion if they remade VIII though.

4. A new IP- Im hoping for a new IP for the PS3 that will get me excited. Not excited in a gross way ;) but in a way that I cant wait for the game.

4. Dead Rising 2- This one was hard one to put at 4. I was gunna put this at 3 but I had another choice for 3. Anyways I never played the origanal because I dont own a 360. I sure hope its announced for the PS3 along side with the 360. This game looked so cool so lets see it Capcom.

3. Final Fantasy 13 Versus- Its being made by the same people who make Kingdom Hearts. Thats all I have to say.

2. Resident Evil 5- The sequal to the best game last Generation (second GTA). If they just show a screenshot I will be happy. Well maybe not a screenshot but something big.

1. Kingdom Hearts 3- The big game for me at TGS. I dont care what its called. It doesnt have to be 3 it could be Zero (there is a rumor that it could be called zero). I would love for this to come to the PS3. The rumors going around though makes it seems like its going to the PSP or the PSP and DS. I would be happy just hearing it coming to a Sony console. It doesnt have to be exclusive but I just want to be able to play it. So come on Square out of all the games your bringing to TGS please bring a Kingdom Hearts.

Well that was My opinion. You guys probally read this and say hes a total fanboy. Well not really. I dont care if games are exclusive all I care about is if the game comes to a Sony system. Why? Because thats all I own. Now lets see yours. To view Gametrailers list follow this link:

Whats the big deal? Nintendo isnt showing, and Microsoft well they dont have anything I want beside NG2 and Gears of War 2. NG2 was already shown off and Gears of War 2 well it aint gunna happen at TGS. Plus I have a PS3 and PSP only so what do you expect from me?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
KTurbo said:
roadkillers said:

Whats the big deal? Nintendo isnt showing, and Microsoft well they dont have anything I want beside NG2 and Gears of War 2. NG2 was already shown off and Gears of War 2 well it aint gunna happen at TGS. Plus I have a PS3 and PSP only so what do you expect from me?

No shit, lay of roadkillers, if i had a ps3 only i would of listed only stuff for ps3, but i listed majority ps3 (ill own one) AND a few things for 360, because i OWN ONE

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.