By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Platinum Trophy

Actually, RE5 wasnt that easy. Requres you to play some chapters over and over again just so you can get some money to upgrade all weapons. And finding all treasures and BSAA emblems is not easy at all.

Lets be honest. Who here found all BSSA emblems and treasures without guide?

Around the Network

Blade.

It took me 1 week and 2 days to plat it and yes i did use a guide but honestly some of the BSAA emblems was on a hidden place where u never looked.

BladeOfGod said:
MasterVG71782 said:
BladeOfGod said:
nordlead said:
most likely Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

LOL, NO!!!

Fallout 3. You can actaully get all trophies in 1 playtrought

And that one playthrough will take you several days to complete on Fallout 3. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection could probably be finished in one day.

Some trophies there are really hard. You get most of Fallout 3 trophies by just completing the game

not really, you have to spec a certain way and handicap yourself to get a few of them.

not only that but you should follow a guide if you've never played before because it can get overwhelming and if you don't know what you're doing you might end up F*ing up some quests.

hard, lengthy quests might be:
Silver-tongued devil
Nuka-cola challenge
data-miner
Vault-tec CEO
one-man scouting party

BladeOfGod said:
Actually, RE5 wasnt that easy. Requres you to play some chapters over and over again just so you can get some money to upgrade all weapons. And finding all treasures and BSAA emblems is not easy at all.

Lets be honest. Who here found all BSSA emblems and treasures without guide?

You use a guide. Why would you go without one? Jeez without a guide fallout 3 would take weeks.

You can earn the money quickly in RE5, you get infinite ammo. There is one section in level 5-3 or something at a save point where you can earn 200k in about half an hour.

Plat on that took me about 3-4 days. I thought that was really fast compared to other games. Like you said about fallout where you can get most by just beating the game (not really). You get about 80 of the trophies in RE5 from simply beating the game.

This might help:http://www.ps3trophies.org/index.php

Around the Network

I already posted that ctk45.

But I'm glad someone agrees that it is the best site for it. You also get videos and forums on how to get the trophies. It really is a great resource.

BladeOfGod said:
MasterVG71782 said:
BladeOfGod said:
nordlead said:

LOL, NO!!!

And that one playthrough will take you several days to complete on Fallout 3. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection could probably be finished in one day.

Some trophies there are really hard. You get most of Fallout 3 trophies by just completing the game

The only really challenging trophy on Genesis Collection is the one for Mean Bean Machine. The one for Columns can be challenging for those not proficient in puzzlers, but it isn't that difficult. It took me two days to platinum Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, while it took me like two weeks to platinum Fallout 3.

theprof00 said:
I already posted that ctk45.

But I'm glad someone agrees that it is the best site for it. You also get videos and forums on how to get the trophies. It really is a great resource.

It is one of my favorite sites, but I also use http://www.ps3trophies.com as well.

MasterVG71782 said:
BladeOfGod said:
MasterVG71782 said:
BladeOfGod said:
nordlead said:

LOL, NO!!!

The only really challenging trophy on Genesis Collection is the one for Mean Bean Machine. The one for Columns can be challenging for those not proficient in puzzlers, but it isn't that difficult. It took me two days to platinum Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, while it took me like two weeks to platinum Fallout 3.

my wife can beat mean bean machine no problem, so with her help I could probably platinum the game really fast as I know I can do the rest. Haven't bought it as I don't think it is worth the $30 though.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

LittleBigPlanet has lots of easy trophies. A few are hard though, like the Play one and the Create one. I just need the Create one for the LBP Platinum though, 17 more hearts as a creator and I'm there!