By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Consoles that came in first place-Nintendo: 3, Sony 2, Microsoft:0

Nintendo consoles that came in first place in their perspective generations were the NES, the SNES and the Wii.

Sony came in first place with the Playstation and the Playstation 2.

Microsoft has never had a console in first place.

Will they ever? Why/why not?

Around the Network

anything is possible no body can tell the future

Number of consoles in last place:

Nintendo: 1, Sony: 1, Microsoft: 0

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Good one squilly.

its good to be right in the middle!!!

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

Nintendo: 2, Sony: 2, Microsoft: 0

Fixed for virtual boy and PSP

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Squilliam said:

when the 720 comes out in a few months it will be in last place vs the ps3 and wii ;)

LOL

NO. of console in 2nd place is a better one since that's where xbox is doing great.

Nickelbackro said:
Squilliam said:

Nintendo: 2, Sony: 2, Microsoft: 0

Fixed for virtual boy and PSP

fix it again and add the zune.

Microsoft is first this generation, I don't care what anyone says, the Wii sells to kids because they don't know any better, the waggle attracts kids, look mommy the game moved when I move, the 360 can't do that I want this, please mommy please, therefore the Wii is a toy, without that toy controller the Wii would not have sold that much, the 360s game lineup trumps the Wii 360 times over period, games make the best console and the 360 is leading in that aspect this generation.

Nintendo know kids they have been selling to them for decades, they knew they couldn't compete for the adult market so they set out to create the ultimate kid system say hello to the Wii, the games speak for themselves, KIDS.

If I was a kid, I would want the Wii first then a 360, therefore the Wii is first and 360 second in sales, simple.