By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are so many people on this website so damn skeptical?

You should have had one with Rol.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
ohhhh gawd....I am with you hatmoza, on my last board i was a on I had a fustrating moment with situation, in your mind you know its silly, but your body sayin not letting go

Let me translate this: Ooooooh gawd...Im with you hatmoza, on my last board i a had a fustrating experience with this situation. In your mind you know its silly to go through this, but your body is not gonna let it go

It's the internet buddy. You shouldn't have to prove what you did to anyone. It's your business, as long as your friends you socialize with outside of the internet believe you then so be it. Not everyone on the internet will believe if you went to TGS or not or going. Just look at their comments, laugh and move on.

I still don't believe you smoke. You're flamebaiting until you post a video of a girl telling you that you smell good while you're blowing smoke in her face.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I still don't believe you smoke. You're flamebaiting until you post a video of a girl telling you that you smell good while you're blowing smoke in her face.

LMFAO ! Even though im done justifying things on VGchartz, im 100% sure i could get you that video by monday when im back at school! XD. You smart ass

Around the Network

I'm a surgeon who just saved a boy's life with life saving surgery.
The boy came in after having a fall on a truck displacing his top cervical spine, cutting off its blood supply and leading his nerves to ischemic infarction, putting him into respiratory arrest.
Basically, I switched his spine with a recently deceased patient and reattached the nerves into the connections in the occipital lobe. The hypothalamus was a bitch to reattach simply because we weren't sure all the endocrine glands would function properly considering it was a female deceased patient.

I would tell you his name but it's a HIPPA violation.

What, you don't believe me?

The point is, people can say anything they want and be anyone they want to be in the internet. Being too trusting is a flaw and being a bit skeptical is healthy.

Plus I think you just wanted to make this thread because you wanted to gloat on your "victories".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Because the internet is full of lying cheating nobodies that think they're important.

Its so easy to make stuff up that looks real it isn't funny. People will always be skeptical on the internet.

Thick skin is a necessity.

Add me on XBL.

thtwhtshesaid8

@ iclim4
You had me for a momment there. And i really dont see any of those examples victories.
@farmland
Nah. I think its hating.

Garnett said:

Add me on XBL.

thtwhtshesaid8

Please click on the link garnett . Plus, i have my reasons for not giving out my PSID/GamerTag.