By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo thread: What are some good Wii games that are out now?

I'm about to purchase a Wii at the end of this month or if they are short on Wii's I will wait till Christmas. But anyway what are some good games that are out NOW!!! not the future but now?

Around the Network

ummm.......

Singleplayer:

Zelda, Metroid, Paper Mario, RE:4

Multiplayer:

Wii Sports, Rayman, Warioware, Big Brain, Monkeyball 

Add to that:

-----

Excite Truck

Godfather: Blackhand edition (don't play godfather on any other console -- the Wii mote makes it awesome)

Mario Strikers Charged (if you like playing games online)
-----

The games previously mentioned (Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil 4, Big Brain Academy, Wii Sports, Rayman Raving Rabbids for multi), are really, really good and shouldn't be missed.

My top picks for things currently out would have to be:

1. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  2. Super Paper Mario
  3. Rayman Raving Rabbids (though you may want to hold off for RRR2)
  4. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
  5. Excite Truck
Hopefully tomorrow Dewey's Adventure will find itself somewhere on that list.  ^^

Around the Network

Don't forget Trauma Center! It's a whole lot of fun.

I really enjoyed Elebits. Controls were done well and it was a very different type of game and my girlfriend played it alot. Kinda like katamari, I would have liked it more if the music was more katamaresqe and faster paced.

I would recommend:

Zelda Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Strikers Charged
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

I highly enjoyed each of these

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

choirsoftheeye said:
Don't forget Trauma Center! It's a whole lot of fun.

Trauma Center is awesome if you've never played a Trauma Center game before, but I wouldn't recommend buying it for $50.  It has only 10 hours of gameplay.

Godfather: Blackhand edition isn't getting enough love.

And just because nobody said it and it's actually an underrated game: Sonic and the Secret Rings.

It's exactly what a Sonic game should be: fast and hard. Definitely worth a rent at the very least.